Lightning-fast service drives customer loyalty and lowers your costs, but are you delivering?
Numerous factors conspire to slow the speed of customer service:
- Significant time and effort is spent writing email and social media responses
- Too many calls are escalated in the contact center
- Agents failing to answer questions causing repeat calls
- Multiple channels increase time and effort to manage
- Lack of caller identification for the agent
- Multiple data sources your agents are pulling from
Get the facts and make sure your contact center agents are as efficient as possible.